A Dog Dreams Of Paris. Dear Diary, One Day I Will Visit..........


Miss April In Paris hasn't made it to Paris yet, but she is visiting the UK. See her blog post on Tilly The Rescue Dog's Blog on June 14th.

http://tillyrescuedog.blogspot.com/2010/06/please-welcome-special-guest.html

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Dreaming of Christmas In Paris


It snowed a little today and as I sat curled up by the widow, snuggled in my patchwork quilt, thoughts of Christmas danced through my head. Oh là là. How I'd love to see the city lit up for such a beautiful holiday. I looked in my scrapbook of dreams and am sharing my photos from my travel agent with you! 
                                                       Joyeux Noël,
                                                       Miss April In Paris

 Christmas in Paris - So Very Romantic


Frenchy Miss April In Paris Talks About The City Of Holiday Lights And Romantic Places To Visit.

The majestic Avenue des Champs-Elysées is flooded with lights every winter, with light-drenched trees stretching all the way from the Place de l'Etoile and the Arc de Triomphe to the Place de la Concorde.

The Christmas Markets, with their iconic clusters of wood chalets, offer custom holiday treats like mulled wine, gingerbread, sausages and specialties from various regions of France are a favorite place of dreams for a dog with a refined palate.

I love ice skating, but my paws feel strange in skates, but in Paris I would try! Several ice-skating rinks are set up around the city of light for the holidays-- with free entry and 5 Euro rental for skates (no charge for kids). A sledding area is available for children at the Hotel de Ville rink.

Paris’ Notre Dame Cathedral is the most stunning gothic cathedral in the world and I would end my visit with a service there.




bonne année from Miss April In Paris!

No comments:

Post a Comment